We know buying glasses online is difficult. Let us help you out.
Optical Prescription Terms:
- OD - Right Eye
- OS - Left Eye
- Sphere (SPH) - Horizontal curve of the eye’s lens, also known as your prescription power.
- Cylinder (CYL) - Indicates astigmatism. Tells the vertical curve of your eye.
- Axis - The degree and direction of astigmatism. If you have a cylinder number, then you will have an axis number.
- (For Contacts) BC - Base Curve. The fitting of the contact lens.
- (For Contacts) DIA - Diameter. Measure of the lens width.
FREE CONSULTATIONS via email